Yukon Invasive Species Council
- Member Application
- To coordinate invasive species management in Yukon
- To prevent the introduction and spread of invasive species in Yukon
- To inform, educate and advise the public and professionals about invasive species and their risks to
ecosystems and economies
- To collaborate with other jurisdictions on invasive species issues
- To encourage, promote and support research on invasive species
YISC has a broad membership with members from municipal, territorial, federal and First Nation governments,
non-profit organizations, industry and private citizens. YISC membership is free and open to anyone willing to
work collaboratively to respond to the threat of invasive species in Yukon.
Successful management of invasive species requires the shared cooperation of a variety of agencies,
organizations, user groups and inidividuals. YISC provides a forum in which to discuss and carry out
cooperative and innovative solutions.
Benefits of a membership
- As a member you can participate and your vote will count in regular YISC meetings
- As a member you can play an active role in any of the YISC committees
- As a member you will receive the YISC newsletter which updates on YISC activities and a broad
invasive species issues.
Please use the web form below to become a member of YISC - your support is appreciated!
Alternatively you may print the form and mail or fax it to us.